Thursday, October 13, 2022

Gift a plant

 Gift a plant

----------------
This dragon fruit plant is a gift from a friend. She picked it from the local nursery and nurtured it with love for a couple of years like a baby.
When she was posted out of Siliguri, she found it difficult to accommodate the large pots in the new place.
Trusting me, she gifted her babies to our home.
And ever since, they have marked their presence in my garden. They dance to the tune of the wind, flirt with rains and bask in the winter sunshine.
This particular plant has been honouring me with one fruit per year.
During this specific time of the year, my friend's presence is felt all around me while I pluck, slice and savour the kamalam.
Today is as unique as every other beautiful morning.
Immense Gratitude for every blessing, small and big.
🙏
Rahul Reddy, Jayalaxmi Takkala and 92 others
14 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment