Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thiruvananthapuram diaries.

 Thiruvananthapuram diaries.

---------------------
The last leg of the tour ended in Thiruvananthapuram.
We started the day with the darshan of the divine Padmanabha Swamy, two kilometres away from our hotel.
We decided to wake up early, shower, dress, and reach in the first hour.
------
When we visited Kerala in 2014, I missed the opportunity to visit the temple as my saree wasn't handy then, and this time, too, I made the same blunder. Thanks to the temple authorities for relaxing the rules and allowing a makeshift saree with the veshti.
--------
The experience of visiting the temple was at par with Tirupati Tirumala.
A memorable couple of seconds inside the complex makes this life meaningful and worthy.🙏🙏🙏
An old temple with history, architecture, disciplined staff and divinity to soak your soul in. You will never want to come out of the temple complex. It is vast, widespread, picturesque and extremely beautiful, rendering even the world's best cameras incapable of capturing its magnificence. I wept my heart out, sitting inside the premises on the staircase.
Thank you to everyone who facilitated it.
---------------
Parting lunch with friends at Kovalam beach and dinner at a modest accommodation in an Airbnb house with the local family brings to the end a memorable trip.
..........
Back to the grind from tomorrow, all rejuvenated and charged to take on the mantle.
I started planning for the next before the end of this. As a wise man once told me, aap sankalp karo sacche Mann se,bas Baki sab apne aap hi hojayega.
------
All my married life, I have been burdening my man with the responsibility of taking me to temples; what a disservice it is to our beautiful marriage.
Finally found the wings to fly and chart a path to the places of my choice with him as the wind beneath my wings. ❤❤❤
---------








No comments:

Post a Comment