Thursday, May 24, 2018

My ph started ringing at 9 am
I said hello aunty Namaste , how are you
She : I did not call you in the morning , because I thought you will be sleeping
I : no issues aunty , I am up and awake now, we can talk
She : actually you people don’t get up early , so I did not call you at 7 am, after I came back from morning walk
I : it is ok aunty you could have given a missed call, I would have called back , anyways we can chat now
She : we cannot sleep after sunrise you know, we have to complete our morning walk before 7 am. We eat only organic oats for breakfast with milk and imported honey, it is healthy , we get this stuff from USA
I : losing patience, wow aunty great , you are healthy and wealthy I am so very happy for you
She : I have to complete my pooja by 8 am, breakfast by 9 am. I called you after completing my morning pooja , what are you doing now, did you brush your teeth (taunt)
I : not yet aunty , I will once you put down the ph
She : you don’t call these days , you are very busy I think, but I see your updates on facebook daily (another taunt)
I : yes aunty busy life , tight routine but still I make it a point to visit facebook and spend sometime on it , reading, debating discussing and writing , it is recreation and education too
She : aur kya chal raha hai
I : all good aunty , did you call for any special pupose aunty
She : no , you never call , so I thought let me atleast call you in between… take some time for us too and practice to get up early , eat oats, museli , blue berries this that non sense (taunt after taunt, there is no love)
She went on and on taunting, gossiping , flaunting riches , I sensed no love purpose in the ph call ….
So I put the ph on kitchen platform and shouted hello helloooo hellllooo hellllooooo hello from a distance…. Aunty you are not audible , network issues I guess , I will call you back…helllooo helllooo
I turned to the man sitting next to me and said we are any day better than these breed of people who take a high moral ground out of being slaves of the clock. Who disrespect others time, who make ph calls to others in the morning to taunt and gossip and take pride in their sanskar of doing pooja everyday. What happens between you and your god should be personal and beautiful, how can one flaunt it as a great habit.
My observations of whenever I was forced to go on morning walking are
Group of pot bellied men assemble on the street corner in the morning to discuss share market while walking , another group of women bad mouth their mother in laws and devars wiping sweat with their dupattas from their forehead , next batch of women in their 50’s dress like 30 year olds walk with stress on their faces , old men stand at one corner of the park and laugh wildly, a group of young boys run as if they are being chased by a mad dog. I spot a lone woman doing back walking back and forth on one street, she has demarcated it as her kingdom , Then there is another man who spreads a sheet on the centre of the road sleeps on it for an hour and then leaves in his car. When we meet known faces while walking we have to say hi hello good morning not just that we are also judged by the brand of shoes and tracks we are wearing, by the speed of our foot steps etc . There are people who buy designer morning walk gear too…
Tell me are these people getting up at 4 am to do some social service, to cook and feed 100 hungry poor people, or go to leprosy home to give the suffering people a massage, or at least minimum collect the litter on the street while walking.
No know, then who gave them the right to give sermons to late risers as if we are criminals. They get up in the morning for their own body but they flaunt it as if they are giving lakhs of rupees in donation by walking, eating oats , bathing in the morning and doing pooja….
All nonsense, hypocrisy and false people , pseudo lives
The man sensing tension got up , putting the cup on the kitchen table, folding news paper said why are you spoiling your mood in the morning… it is ok , I don’t mind even if you get up at 10 o clock….

No comments:

Post a Comment