Thursday, May 24, 2018

It is 3 years daddy. On this day at the same time i received a call from, Prabhaker mammayya saying daddy looks a little unwell.
I realised immediately that you have started your journey to a new destination. if you have decided to leave, you will and no one can stop you.
Your will power, your grit, your strength are far more powerful than anyone else's. What an exemplary life!
Enjoy your time with MA In the abode of krishna. Keep guiding me, I just imitate you both in every crisis I face, I talk to you both many times in dreams, am sure it is your initiative to visit me frequently in the silence of the night.
Maybe even I don't love my children am much as you loved me and cared for me!
While I was doing Pooja in the New house I could see you both every where on every wall smiling with pride, with happiness with love. I know you are always watching my children,with you in their vicinity guarding them, no evil can ever reach touch them.
Maa your brothers are taking good care of me, they don't allow me to miss you, dad your siblings too are kind to me your youngest brother is exceptionally caring.
Don't worry about me, I am happy 😊, keep visiting me, keep the discussions alive, let the guidance and wisdom flow uninterruptedly.
165

No comments:

Post a Comment