Thursday, May 24, 2018

I come home after a long day's work to see dog hair on the carpet, bed, sofa everywhere, he made merry out of disturbing the shoe rack, pulled out the insole of sports shoes and left half part of it on the terrace, and it had holes everywhere.
The didis said daughter and dog on a holiday are uncontrollable and they don't follow any rules once I step out of the house. TV remote was missing which was later found in the sofa crevice.
To threaten them I said girl you are going to hostel and he is going to dog shelter tomorrow. I don't want this mess in my house.
Protesting she went outside and sat in the lawn he too followed her. I waited for them to come back on their own

After I was done with surfing for the insoles of my shoes online ,I went out to call them but they just ignored me , later I had to plead, to get them inside.
Huh..... Who can understand a mother and her problems....? Above all the man said "your mother is ill-treating Leo and behaving with him like a step mother” and then he turned towards me and said “this is a house and not a museum allow them to play the way they want to”.
Left with no energy to argue with them I found solace in the company of shouting news anchors, I felt they were doing it for me, the venting out!
97

No comments:

Post a Comment