Thursday, May 24, 2018

He said stop using mobile for reading news that’s the only remedy to your eye problems and dark circles under the eyes too will go away.
I said see PM Modi is working 16 hours a day still he looks fresh without any health issues because of the imported mushrooms he is eating .
If you really care for me then buy me those mushrooms imported from Taiwan , price per piece rs 80000 , get them for me I will become fair and lovely , your dream girl 😊 in no time.
He left the room wiping hands with rumaal murmuring ΰ€‡ΰ€Έΰ€Έे ΰ€¬ाΰ€€ ΰ€•ΰ€°ΰ€¨ा ΰ€Ήी ΰ€¬ेΰ€•ाΰ€° ΰ€Ήै
I murmured behind his back , I don’t want free advices only expensive ones please..
At 42 I will have
Grey in my hair
Wrinkles on my face
Pain in the knees
Sugar in the blood
Pressure in the vessels
glasses on the nose
Buy me mushrooms or live by accepting an ageing wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dad seriously she needs to be enrolled for news Deaddiction ......
I dint care for their comments as I was more worried about Asaram Baba
Sanju Baba getting convicted was acceptable but asaram Baba , no no he shouldn’t , how can god men who uplift the lives of millions of followers allow an ordinary mortal like judge πŸ‘¨‍⚖️ to send them to jail. No no not possible , I was peeping into the tv to see Asaram get into judges mind by using his spiritual powers to acquit him of all the false charges , but I think the judge was a disciple of even more powerful Baba that he couldn’t be manipulated even a bit.
These days some powers higher than the babas are working on the judges hence poor ram Rahim and pujya asharam Bapu are convicted.
I asked Leo who was sitting at my feet, licking my toe , how do you dogs identify dangerous people just by sniffing them ,
To which The daughter replied without lifting her head from the Ph , maa they are not as needy and greedy like us humans , they dont look at people from utility point of view , that’s why they are honest and loyal , better the next time you visit a Baba take leo along with you he will sniff the Baba and give you a signal ....
I thought what non sense this girl is talking, who goes to Baba’s these days for spiritual discourses , Ashram’s are akadas for networking and money laundering, we will create more babas as long as they serve our higher purpose of making more and more and more money πŸ’°, get us connected to higher ups in the government , helps us stack our black money in safe havens via their network , help us get our children admission into big college through back door , help us form the governments, help us assassinate powerful enemies , the SPIRITUALITY THING IS AN EYE WASH FOR MASSES ... the real business happens behind the close doors , out of 100’s of crimes they commit not even .01 percent are reported .... huh

No comments:

Post a Comment