Thursday, May 24, 2018

I discovered that horse trading is not just about buying and selling horses , but in today’s time it is about buying and selling MLA’s to form the government. I tried to imitate my daughter who is always talking to either SIRI or Google to find answers to random , stupid , silly questions.
Even I liked her new arrangement of finding answers by simple speaking and not typing , otherwise she would have pestered me with a lot of questions relevant , irrelevant, teenage problems, friend’s - friend’s boyfriends birthday gift . This that all nonsense…. So nowadays when she comes to me with her silly out of the world supernatural doubts I till her ...” go ask your Google or your siri don’t disturb me …
When she saw me talking to Google and siri alternately, she said aannn aann mamma, you too converting …. I said what? what conversion ? …. I am just cross checking… I know the meaning of horse trading….. SHE SAID mamma you don’t know what horse trading is? With a hand on her mouth exhaling Haaaaaa , it is “ simple buying and selling horses” …..
I said you fool, your brain got locked after you entered teenage , after you started listening to loud western music where half of the words are distorted , in today’s times horse trading is about buying and selling MLA’S .
Her father was sitting next to me, coffee on the table , reading news paper, Leo at his feet. He covered his face with paper , but we could hear him giggling…
The daughter asked ” dad is horse trading about buying and selling MLA’s “ ???
He said, your mom had excess coffee in the morning , that’s why she isn’t able to comprehend simple words like horse trading, it is buying selling horses, and it is also about hard bargaining in business terms .
No one is buying and selling people in the name of horse trading….. it’s her over worked imagination beta, You go and continue talking to your Google , she by then sat on the floor and requested Leo for a selfie, he instantly agreed and they went click click click….. She was trying to make a pout, acquired teenage nonsense learning, but Leo darling had a beautiful natural pout !
I prodded the husband , why don’t you accept the fact that bjp is going to buy MLA’s in Karnataka to reach the magical half mark!
He said , how do you know they will buy, maybe there are people who voluntarily want to join bjp , who were modi fans all the while but did not have the courage to come out in open, now that they see modi as a pan India force , they want to switch gears…. So let bjp get one chance to form the government as it is the single largest party!
I said aise kaise , will MLA’s drop from heaven , bjp will have to buy them to form government. So they will do horse trading
He said let me remind you for me horse trading is about horses only, and this term is used by shrewd business startegists like you !
I said aap bahot biased ho ji , you support your mother also like this “she is right , when she is right, and she is also right when she is wrong” , this is unfair you are always biased, you can never call a spade a spade.. .
He said, ohh so you have brought my mother into this too, chalo I am getting late, I will get ready and go to hospital now ….. listen, I will buy you alexa as a birthday gift, so that you can have this stupid arguments only with her… you feed her and train her against my mother , and then both of you can sit and continue bickering , finding faults…..
As he was leaving I taunted him on his back , han alexa hi sahi zindagi mein pehli baar, aapne gift dena ka socha tho hai! Thanks to your love for your mother ! .
This is the problem with us Indians we lose objectivity very fast, we either hate or hero worship people.
There are a large number of people on social media who run hate modi campaign relentlessly , they don’t even pause in between to admire the visible good work he is doing, they will hate him for everything, literally everything …there is another group which hates rahul Gandhi for silly , stupid reasons.
I don’t understand why are we so biased and opinionated, why can’t we see the intermittent good they do, or the bad they do, why this blind bhakti or blind hatred for a person or a party.
No one can be totally wrong or always right, right ?
Jab tak hum subah uthke kaam pe nahi jaate hai, humare ghar nahi chalte
Jab apne mehnat ka kha rahe hai tho , inki gulami kyon karte hai…
.
I applause and appreciate BJP and MODI for many of their policies, decisions….
But I cannot accept BSY getting first chance.
It is moral , ethical bankruptcy….
Rahul Gandhi in spite of all his flaws is giving tough fight , the underlying current is in his favor , recent Gujarat and Karnataka vote share is confirming the same , he is going to give tough fight in 2019, and mind you BSY cannot form a stable government…….. agar atal ji ki rai lete , tho wo kehte “ YE RAJ DHARAM KE KHILAAF HAI MODI”
(“””””The Cambridge Dictionary describes horse trading as shrewd, often difficult, discussions among people or organizations trying to make a business arrangement, where each tries to get something more favorable to them. The origins of the expression lie in the nineteenth century, when the traders of horses were seen to be especially crafty or calculating. In modern British English, it refers to unofficial negotiations that involve hard bargaining and give-and-take, and various degrees of compromise, and carries a general sense of disapproval””””””)

No comments:

Post a Comment