Thursday, May 24, 2018

I am spoilt by choice for the first time and my remote will be tired navigating between royal wedding , Karnataka floor test and RR vs RCB match.
At home it is the teenage daughters birthday week , like a favour done on the world she has decided to extend the celebrations from weekend to weekend . Her pouting , photo clicking teenage friends filled my living room with silly giggles, accentuated English , artificial superficial emotions and body language.
The viral fever which is viral in the town has confined my workaholic husband to his bed , after ages I am seeing him sleeping in the afternoon on a working day .
Didi cook who went home to cast her vote for panchayat polls hasn’t come back yet which is sending shivers down my spine , I am getting nightmares of she being kidnapped by my neighbour for themselves , I woke up in the night and narrated the same to daughter and husband who were watching a stupid horror movie at midnight, they said this is the side effect of watching news the whole day , specially stop watching Karnataka news and sleep now , don’t disturb us ... I said pray for her to return else I will serve you only boiled vegetables all your life ! They dint even bother to listen to me ...

The son is out enjoying his Saturday watching a movie in Nepal ...
Every one is happy and enjoying, spending the weekend the way they want to
......... am I the only anxious , nervous person on this earth along with BSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment