Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I am a lonely dweller on the path of life



I am a lonely dweller on the path of life
Seeking asylum in the most silent corners of my heart
Amidst the chaos and turbulence
Cacophony of relations and emotions,
Relentlessly Striving to stretch the realms of wisdom

The sail has taken charge of the journey
guided by the winds of time into the unknown deep  seas
Will it be a, directionless, meaningless, purposeless life ?
Will i ever discover the reason of my creation
will  time wipe me out from its memory
cleanse every record of my existence ? 

I am Waiting for that  flicker of light on the horizon.
for a day break with warm sunshine full of hope
to Awaken me from the slumber of my thoughts
 help me know the answers, the reasons, the rules
to Walk me on the right path into  the ultimate
 Away from this vacuum  and loneliness  



No comments:

Post a Comment