Thursday, September 4, 2014

I WISH I KNEW GODS WAY OF WORKING

I WISH I KNEW GODS WAY OF WORKING



More than religion, I wish i knew god
More than god I wish i knew love
More than love I wish i knew compassion
More than compassion I wish i knew to be human
More than human I wish i knew just to be normal
This question haunts me every minute
am i seeking god, or religious identity
ram cannot be so inferior to incite violence 
just to have a place of worship for himself
allah cannot be so brutal that for his supremacy
he want innocent women n children killed
jesus isn’t so deprived of devotees that
he want to exploit the hunger of the poor n needy
if so then
god you have become the most destructive force
creating devastation of highest magnitude
if this was the pupose of your creation
then listen its very suffocating out here
you are very mean and cruel
to play with us and betray our faith
in the name of you its just blood
irony is bodies alive, n all souls dead

No comments:

Post a Comment