Friday, July 13, 2018

I am the cm of the house, man is the LG, the helps in the house are officers.
I had a scuffle with the helps, I abused them so they refused to work.
I am helpless. I should have apologised and made a truce with them and taken them back to work mode. That’s how conflicts should be addressed.
My house is in a mess now as no one is working, they have gone into total silence. I throw the blame on the husband. The husband shrugged it off as an issue between me and the helps, so I should handle it.
I then blamed his mother, saying that he is working at her behest, she is not allowing him to help me convince my helps to work.
The neighbours pitch in to help me, they demand the husbands time.
But the man refuses to entertain them as he thinks it is an internal matter of the house and others shouldn’t be allowed to interfere or intervene. He is not willing to give them any mileage.
I refuse to eat, drink and sit on dharna.
In telugu we call it alugudu, in Hindi roothna
Husband ,mom in law and his relatives stamp me off as a drama queen, they say that it is my habit to sulk for every small reason.
I think the mom in law is definitely involved in this though not directly but the husband and she are in touch and his entire family Is guiding him on handling me.
I turn to my elder sister for help. She is envious of me because I defeated her in few games. So, she is having fun sitting on the side-lines.
Now I have few friends in the media, here and there. These are my friends, because for both of us it is the same formula of dushman ka dushman dost.
They make noise here and there, but they are outnumbered by people who really, honestly, truly endorse my acting and melodramatic skills.
Someone called as Prakash naraz is going on asking and asking and calling it just asking. I don’t how he asking is going to solve the problems
I will not apologize until I am not hospitalized and I get attention of entire colony town etc.
Watch for my skills in the days to come, I will not disappoint you !
And watch for my husband and his relatives shrewdness in writing me off as drama queen
…..

No comments:

Post a Comment