Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Vishwakarma pooja greetings to all the engineers technicians and their clients.
Today while doing pthe pooja of the vehicles, I noticed a white tape mask below the steering of my personal car.
When i removed the mask to see the hidden object under the mask, I found a small knife . And I found a similar knife in my hand bag too a few days ago.
When i linked the episodes and the son buying small knives at the store before he left for the college I could understand who did it .
Before leaving for college he told me that mumma you travel alone and you take the sister along with you to many places , so I am making some arrangements for your safety , use them in emergency. I never paid much attention to his advice about safety, I treat him like a kid.
But today after looking at the way the knife was hidden so meticulously masked , I realised how effected he is with the news of violence against women everywhere.
If every boy starts reacting sensitively to these issues it will put an end to the violence itself.
the perpetrators become guardians ....

No comments:

Post a Comment