Tuesday, August 2, 2016

thy judgement



For since I have started knowing life and it's ways
Rewards and penalties never come when anticipated 
They strike at the moment least awaited 
Every one like me has their own journey
Fearing retribution for the wrongs done
Seeking redemption in the temples churches and elsewhere
Some facing it with courage others slyly n few others pusillanimously
I dare life to cut me when I go wrong
To show me the mirror often , and keep a check, 
I have no envy ohhh life for your benevolence on few and punitiveness on others
For Each might have earned it, Through their chosen means
Let me accept and face your poetic justice 
Rather than making futile attempts of running away
I welcome thy judgement 
Both retribution and reward with equal honour

No comments:

Post a Comment