Monday, February 11, 2019

#RAFAELDEAL #SUPREMECOURTJUDGEMENT #CONGRESS #BJP #AAP



#RAFAELDEAL #SUPREMECOURTJUDGEMENT #CONGRESS #BJP #AAP



Mother in law entrusted me with responsibility of handling the food grain needs of the family for the next 2 years and for this she allocated certain budget to me.
She allocated the same figure to me which she gave to my co sister during her turn of running the mass kitchen , by rotation it was my term for the next couple of years.
To save money and to get the best quality organic output , I purchased quality seeds from a foreign vendor and gave them to a local person with resources to grow the crop for the entire family.
Suddenly my co sister became suspicious that I was getting kickbacks from the vendors as well as the resource partner for purchasing and growing the crops.
so she went to my mother in law initially , made a lot of noise , created a sensation out of it, went around bad mouthing me to all the family members , and later with the support of my mom in law she went to the father in law to lodge a complaint against me, though she could not accumulate any evidence for the allegations she leveled against me
The father in law after looking into the matter reprimanded her and told her to not go around investigating every detail. according to him my intention is to save money and buy the best for the family and grow the crops according to the needs of the family, so he told her to allow me to do my job and stop being a nagging family member.
he said She is given a budget and she is working within the constraints. Stop arguing on assumptions or else produce the evidence.
HE BLUNTLY TOLD HER TO STOP BEING STUPID.
Now I really hope the crops really come out as expected otherwise the allegations she put on me will be proven correct and I will never be given this responsibility.
Co sister: congress + AAP
I: BJP
Mother in law : elected members + civil society
Father in law : Supreme Court.
#RAFAELDEAL #SUPREMECOURTJUDGEMENT #CONGRESS #BJP #AAP

No comments:

Post a Comment