Saturday, November 19, 2016



The fear of doing wrong to others
Makes me do the right things
For I very well know that On the rebound repercussions of wrong doing 
Will hit me back with double impact 
The fear of doing wrong to others
Is an insurance for my happy tomorrow
Or else riding on what will I predict tomorrow ?
Luck cannot always time the future happenings ?
I find the means to it in my actions 
and more strongly In my thoughts 
I Manipulate my future by modulating 
the present with 
Less envy ,less greed , less lust ,less hatred 
More love more giving more sharing , more sweating 
This also gives me peace and little joy
i stopped losing heart to failures 
as I owe all the suffering 
to the accumulated karmic debts 
The pains washing away the sins 
And it's not just my responsibility 
to maintain the equilibrium 
I have faith in nature 
I trust it's trial system 
I am sure it will not fail 
in maintaining the karmic balance sheet
Individually and icollectively .....

No comments:

Post a Comment