Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sunday gyan

Sunday gyan
I : don't you realise he is working against your intrest, why do u help him , when will you understand the true colors of people , why don't you see through their wicked designs
He : so I shouldn't help anyone who is of no use to me ?
I : yes we should help people , invest in people who can be of use to us when we need them
He . Is this your interpretation of bhagwad Gita
I said why r u dragging Gita here
He : because you believe in it, and it says not to expect anything in return
I : it also preaches to not tolerate any wrong done to us
He : so helping a person who is of no use to us is equivalent to doing wrong to oneself ?
Not exactly but we should also understand the motive of the people specially of those who i believe are exploiting u
He : how does that matter to us ?
His motives are his , our motives are ours
I : getting exploited knowingly amounts to foolishness
We will not be forgiven for our ignorance, we should learn with time , upgrade understanding and defeat the bad along with doing the good .
He: I will not concur with your opinion of "helping a man with bad intentions is not good "
I : according to me you are not a smart person
He : the goal of my life is not to get into your good books
I : I will assume that you are helping the other person to get into his good books then ?
He : that's another stupid interpretation
I : you will regret doing this and we will debate on the same one day
He : i do not have any problem wih your faith in your intuition, I believe what I am doing right now is not wrong, if I will be proven wrong later, I will have no regrets for that , because I am doing the right, right now.
__________________________
I observed participated and moderated such family debates innumerable times ..... I think this happens in every household
We are all so circumstantial, at different points of evolution ... everyone has their own journey , and their understanding of right and wrong is their right ..

2 comments: