Friday, September 15, 2017

I craved for your time and attention When I was alive
Now you are starving for a glimpse of me when I am gone
I longed  for this bit every day while I was breathing ,
 but here you are spending hours lamenting at my grave.

Life in its nude form was so beautiful ,
 You compelled  me  to embellish it with degrees and medals
adorn it with artificiality and then called it success.
measuring its worth In achievements, awards and rewards

If you told me that the silk and diamonds will stay back
Maybe I would have lived a little longer
Today I died rich , but my association with the riches ends here
I go back as a naked soul , just the learning for company
Leaving behind the cosmetically treated skin and hair
Burning the Gym and spa sculpted body to  ashes

Mother you should have reminded me  everyday the small secret of life
That I was born naked and I will be naked on my pyre too..
All the struggles I put into building estates and glass walls
Are laughing at me now while I turn uncomfortably in my 6/3 grave.

And there is no reversal from here !
Alas! All this knowledge shouldn't have just  come
from the dead in the  grave
Technically disconnected from the mortals.

Let's ask china if they can connect the dead with the alive for all the knowledge sharing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment