Friday, June 28, 2024

Yes, rules are not the same for everyone

 

29/06/2021

Yes, rules are not the same for everyone

__________________________________


In this creation rules are different for each one of us because we are all at different stages of evolution. 


you and I can together do a similar mistake but we should not expect the repercussion of the same to be similar.


I may be punished more than you, because at my level of consciousness I am not permitted to do such karmas. A class  10 student will not be given leniency in comparison to class 2 student in many ways. As the class 10 person is expected to adhere to certain dharma (rule) because of his evolution from class 2 to class 10.


I will explain this to you with a very personal anecdote.

I have a friend in Hyderabad. She is born to rich parents and married to an ambitious guy, who used the resources (legal, illegal) to multiply their wealth by another 100 times, and he is still at it. They have a college going daughter.

She has been calling me for some time, but I have been avoiding her calls because all she does even on the ph.  is flaunt her wealth, her husband’s financial success and her child’s achievements. There is no meaningful discussion or learning. It is not that I envy her but I value my time and I spend it judiciously, never in gossip but only to read, pray, cook, serve or write.  I don’t spend my time on people who cannot inspire or motivate me. 


When she called me last week, I answered the call. 

So, she started with her personal success story in her practice and then went on to share about her husband’s new business venture and then about how her daughter cracked the toughest entrance made it to the best college in the world etc etc…I too got carried away (sangat ka asar) and shared some fake success stories about me and my family. I knew I was exaggerating but I reasoned to myself that it is justified, as the friend  too was exaggerating and flaunting something which isn’t THE REALITY. 


Both of us faked in hyperbole as much as we could and at the end of it, I got tired lying and said goodbye to her on the pretext of another important call in waiting.

After speaking to certain people if we don’t end up feeling charged, motivated and energised instead feel drained and low then believe me we are not in  the company of right people.

30 minutes after I hung up the ph., I received another  ph. call, it was bad news in reference to the exaggerations I made about me and my family’s success. I felt terribly guilty for projecting false happiness, false achievement thereby bringing ill luck to the family.

But In the next 60 minutes help poured in from all the corners and we could together mitigate the problem in the next 24 hours.  


I had a silent conversation and reflection within about why and how things went wrong. the friend who boasts on a daily basis about her family falsely is not affected and here I am being punished within few minutes of projecting untruth. 

That’s when I realised that RULES CANNOT BE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. 


In her journey at her level of evolution and consciousness mistakes are permitted but not at the stage where I am. I knowingly willingly projected something which dint exist and I had to pay a price for it, hope my bad karma is squared up. 

Nature is a great leveller, let us not do mistakes because someone else is doing and remaining unpunished. 


The balancing game is played by nature with a lot of accuracy and precision. Have faith and move forward. Cut out all the negative influences if you can, or at least try to remain unaffected by them because what is right for them may  be wrong for you as RULES ARE NOT THE SAME FOR EVEYRONE. 

Sabkha time ayega.

No comments:

Post a Comment